About Me

My photo
I am a SAHM of two heavenly, crazy girls! I love to make beautiful things for my lovelies and all the beautiful women in my life! Teaching and learning are my passions! I teach pre-school in my home, sew, read, and play with my hubby and the girls! Life is a bumpy, messy, crazy, whimsical journey and I LOVE it!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ms. D Turns 3: Critter Crazy


My bestie and I had little girls two months apart! It has been so much fun to watch them grow together. I love to make D's birthday shirts every year. This year however really stretched my creativity. Little miss wanted a porcupine shirt for her Critter Party! After many dreams of porcupines poking in my head..this is what I dreamed up! She kept asking me to pet it and told her momma she wanted to wear it forever, so to me it's the best success and honorary aunt could ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment